Average real-world battery life?

Average real-world battery life?
I'm not saying that to like "show off" or anything. That's just my average usage. Assuming we both send and receive the same amount. That total was sent and received. Which means on average, I SEND about 400-500 a day and receive 400-500 a day.

We do call, and have several hour long conversations. On those days, obviously there are far less messages. I use *data# to keep track, which displays both sent and received as a total.

Therefore, I can't calculate the exact amount sent and exact amount received. But the point is, the battery holds up to the task, it's been exceptional compared to my backflip. I should post a pic of the keyboard. Nearly every key is splitting in half.

Average real-world battery life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment